• The Sales Engineer will act as a liaison between Sales, Clients, the Project Management Office, and Development teams.
• Will work closely with Sales teams when working with prospective new clients and/or working with existing clients who have new product/service requirements.
• Ensures the client fully understands the company’s products and service and documents all necessary requirements thus providing a solid foundation for successful delivery.
Responsibilities: • Serve as a liaison between Sales, Customers and internal service teams.
• Attend client meetings and facilitate design of solutions as they may relate to all facets of a given implementation (i.e. IT/Infrastructure, Product Enhancements, Risk, Operations, and Finance).
• Provide technical / product / service presentations, demonstrations and training.
• Assist Sales & Business Development teams and ensure we are working within the boundaries of our platform and service capabilities.
• Create detailed Functional, Technical and Product specification documents that:
• Allow us to obtain “in principle” agreement with prospect clients
• Would be used by the Project Management Office
• Would be used by development teams to understand product enhancement needs
• Would be become part of our technical or product library.
• Assisting Sales teams in providing product / service quotations to customers.
• Possible frequent travel to other business locations, client business locations, or seminar/conference gatherings and participate in off-site meetings, which may involve some occasional overtime.
• Other duties and special project assignments may be required.
Requirements:• Must have a minimum of three years in a Credit / Credit Card Processing / Acquiring related environment.
• Must have working knowledge of bank card authorization, settlement & clearing, Interchange and Dispute Resolution.
• Must be an excellent document writer that includes product descriptions, service requirements, and process flow diagrams. Must have some bookkeeping or general accounting experience.
• Strong organizational and multi-tasking skills in a high-volume environment.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Will be self-motivated to establish priorities, be results oriented, and be able to work independently.
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent training and/or work experience.
• Must demonstrate the ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, and governmental regulations. In addition, the Associate must demonstrate the ability to prepare basic reports and business correspondence. The ability to understand and interpret instructions is an essential skill. The ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from supervisors, managers, clients and co-workers will also be required.
• Must be PC/Windows/Internet literate; knowledge of MS Office products such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc. is also required. Must demonstrate an ability to learn new and customized programs.
• Occasional travel and additional work time may be required.
• Will be comfortable holding a high level of responsibility in a fast paced environment and will have a proven history of meeting timelines/deadlines
This is a permanent, full time position (NOT a contract). Please do not apply (or refer) unless authorized to work in the US.
All candidates must be either US Citizens or US Permanent Residents
All candidates MUST be local to Nassau County, L.I., NY.
Please do not apply if you are not local, even if you would pay your own relocation.
Relocation is NOT offered.
Friday, October 21, 2011
- Rich Murphy, BryceNet, Inc. (516) 665-3595
- Merrick, NY, United States
- Executive Recruiter with over 30 year's of experience. Currently I'm the Managing Director of BryceNet, Inc., a boutique Executive Search Firm based in Long Island, NY. The firm specializes in Information Technology, primarily in the New York Metropolitan area. I had previously been with CompuSearch/Management Recruiters (Aug 1984 - Mar 2010). While at MRI,I had been the number one Account Executive in the nation numerous times, and I wasconsistently among the top 5 Account Executives nationwide. I was the first and only Account Executive to reach 6 million dollars of production; I had also been named the #2 Account Manager for the Decade of the '90's. I had consistently lead the Woodbury office to its position as the #1 Office in the nation. Prior to that, I served 9 years in the U.S. Marine Corps. While in the Military, I received a full scholarship to college through the Marine Enlisted Commissioning Education Program. Philosophy: I will always do what is in the best interest of everyone involved. I will never try to force a situation if it not a win-win for both the employer and candidate.