Web Quality Assurance Engineer
· Will be responsible for assisting the Web Development Group meet its Software Quality Goals.
· Work with other QA Engineers and Developers in testing E-Commerce Storefronts and Supporting Web Applications.
· Ensures Software Quality Performance and Testing and Documentation of Web Applications.
· Responsible for Functional and Regression Testing of New Features scheduled for release
· Develops and Applies Customized Test Procedures for Web Applications
· Use Automation Test Tools for Creation and Execution of Functional and Performance Tests
· Document and Execute Test Plans, Test Cases and Testing Results
· Troubleshooting Issues before Creating Defect Tickets. Detect, Identify and Record Issues and Document them to Include All Details and Steps to Reproduce them
· Works with Web Developers, Operations and Customer Service as necessary to Investigate and Test the Resolution of any Production Support Related Issues
· Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience
· At least three years of Quality Assurance Experience
· Developing and Creating Manual and Automated Test Cases, Test Plans and Test Scripts
· Experience with Functional, Regression, Ad-Hoc and Agile Testing and Extensive Software Testing
· Must have the Ability to Create and Maintain Test Plans and Test Results
· Ability to Create and Maintain Automated Test Scripts Using Test Tools (I.E. Selenium, JMeter) a Must
· Must Have Knowledge of Web Development Technology and Some Experience With Programming Languages such as HTML and SQL
· Must Have Excellent Verbal and Written Communication Skills
This is a permanent, full time position.
All candidates MUST be Local to Suffolk County, L.I., NY
Please do not apply if you are not local, even if you would pay your own relocation.
Relocation is NOT offered.
All candidates must be legally eligible to work in the United States without sponsorship and must reside locally. Sorry, No Visa sponsorships or Transfers at this time. No 3rd Party Recruiters unless you represent a local candidate with these qualifications
RESUMES FROM OUTSIDE OF THE US WILL NOT BE READ