Manager, Technology Infrastructure
As a leader within the Infrastructure Computer Services Team, you will integrate technologies to provide a foundation to deliver secure, custom business solutions to our user base enabling the competitive advantage needed to drive toward our vision of clear global leadership. We are looking for candidates with the ability to balance the practical with the possible; and a vision for what lies over the horizon.
· Responsible for managing a team technical engineers that architect and implement infrastructure solutions to deliver business solutions.
· Provide technical leadership, guidance, and level III support.
· Employee Performance reviews; budget Planning and execution; Developing training plans and coaching the team - Driving the team to execute on goals.
· Vendor management, negotiation, and escalation.
· Day to day management responsibilities
· Minimum of ten years of experience, at least five of which are in the Management of large scale, Enterprise Technology Environments (500+ servers)
· Must have a strong, current technical background with Unix, Linux, and/or AIX: Experience with PSeries/AIX, X86 Linux is preferred.
· Experience with Application Servers, Integration Platforms, VMWare, SAN/NAS Storage, Backup, and Recovery
· Must have strong, current Middleware Technology experience: Application and Integration Servers, Messaging Products like IBM WebSphere MQ, etc….
· Ability to motivate a team of engineers.
· Must be a strategic thinker with a drive for continuous process improvement and a proven track record of delivering infrastructure project work.
· Experience supporting large ERP implementations (preferably Oracle).
· Ability to cope with change, shift gears comfortably and act without having the total picture.
· Experience managing virtual environments technologies and cloud based servers.
· Strong hand-on management and troubleshooting skills.
· Ability to establish effective relationships with customers and gain their trust and respect.
· Experience with Disaster Recovery design, planning and testing and execution.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
This is a permanent, full time position.
All candidates MUST be local to Farmingdale, L.I., NY
Please do not apply if you are not local, even if you would pay your own relocation.
Relocation is NOT offered.
All candidates must be legally eligible to work in the United States without sponsorship and must reside locally. Sorry, no Visa sponsorships or Transfers at this time. No 3rd Party Recruiters unless you represent a local candidate with these qualifications
RESUMES FROM OUTSIDE OF THE US WILL NOT BE READ