We are looking for very talented Software Developers who enjoy the challenge of building new things and seeing positive results. There is ample opportunity to work and interact with people as talented and creative as you. We provide an environment that will allow you to learn and grow and have fun doing so.
· Experience working individually as well as in a team development environment.
· Active participation in professional organizations and activities which enhance technological or career advancement as well as visibility for the individual and the company.
· Bachelors Degree in Computer Science or a related course of study
· Excellent English verbal and written communications skills is a must
· Must be open to and available for occasional travel based on client and project needs
· Microsoft Certifications highly desired
This is a permanent, full time position.
All candidates MUST be local to Suffolk County, L.I., NY
Please do not apply if you are not local, even if you would pay your own relocation.
Relocation is NOT offered.
All candidates must be legally eligible to work in the United States without sponsorship and must reside locally. Sorry, no Visa sponsorships or Transfers at this time. No 3rd Party Recruiters unless you represent a local candidate with these qualifications
RESUMES FROM OUTSIDE OF THE US WILL NOT BE READ