Well established B2B Technical / Managed Services firm is seeking a SharePoint Developer to join it's team:
· Will be responsible for providing Development and Engineering Services in support of our Business Intelligence Project Team.
· The selected candidate will possess experience with and the ability to translate defined requirements into functional software/output using MS SharePoint / PerformancePoint.
· There will be daily interaction with Business Analysts, Functional Managers, Developers and DBA’s to establish and advance a portfolio of Business Intelligence and Management Reporting for large scale external client's operations.
· Translation of functional requirements into technical requirements / specifications
· Use current SQL Database skills for Identification of required data fields within source databases
· Development of Reporting Services
· PerformancePoint / Reporting Server Development
· KPI Portal Development: Functionality & Aesthetics
· Technical experience with the following is preferred:
· SQL Development/Scripting
· .Net Development
· PowerShell Scripting
· Business Analysis and KPI Development
· Must have strong, current experience as a SharePoint Developer
· Will have experience designing and developing Business Intelligence solutions
· Strong analytic and data reporting skills
· Will have a solid professional presence and well developed presentation skills
· Absolutely must have strong English verbal and written communication skills
This is a permanent, full time position (NOT a contract). Please do not apply (or refer) unless authorized to work in the US.
All candidates must be either US Citizens or US Permanent Residents
All candidates MUST be local to Plainview, L.I., NY
Please do not apply if you are not local, even if you would pay your own relocation.
Relocation is NOT offered.
RESUMES FROM OUTSIDE OF THE U.S. WILL NOT BE READ