The .Net/SQL Developer will Design, Develop, Implement, and Maintain IT Applications using Microsoft Technologies and Tools including Visual Studio.Net and SQL Server.
· Design, develop, and maintain applications using Visual Studio .Net 2005, .Net Framework 1.1, 2.0 and 3.5 and Reporting Tools
· Design, Develop, and Maintain Applications for Mobile Devices using .Net Framework and SQL (SQL Server 2000, 2005 and 2008)
· Design, Develop, and Maintain Applications Methods and Procedures using OOPS and N-Tier Development
· Maintain knowledge of the latest Windows Technologies and Security Practices
· Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience; Master's Degree a plus
· Working knowledge of MS SQL Server and MS Visual Studio 2010
· 3+ years experience Developing Object Oriented Applications in a Client Server Relational Database Environment; preferably C#, .Net and SQL.
· Extensive working knowledge of SQL Server including the ability to write, analyze, and debug queries
· Strong knowledge of Microsoft SQL Server 2008/2010, Stored Procedures, Triggers, DTS Packages, and General Optimization Techniques.
· Experience using Microsoft SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS)
· Extensive knowledge of ASP.Net Web Services and WCF
· Experience with creating and maintaining multi-threaded applications
· Experience working on a development team and the ability to proactively recognize and raise quality issues and suggest appropriate resolutions
· Previous experience with large data sets and high transaction volume environments
· Familiarity with Version Control Software (Microsoft TFS)
· Must possess exceptional problem-solving and meta-data skills; analyze query plans, indexes, and locking behavior
· Experience with VBA and with devices running Windows Mobile, a plus
This is a permanent, full time position.
All candidates MUST be local to Cedarhurst, L.I., NY
Please do not apply if you are not local, even if you would pay your own relocation.
Relocation is NOT offered.
All candidates must be legally eligible to work in the United States without sponsorship and must reside locally. Sorry, no Visa sponsorships or Transfers at this time. No 3rd Party Recruiters unless you represent a local candidate with these qualifications
RESUMES FROM OUTSIDE OF THE US WILL NOT BE READ