International Marketing Firm with headquarters in Syosset is seeking an experienced Database Marketing Analyst to assist with identifying and leveraging business opportunities throughout the firm and contribute to our continued growth and expansion
The successful candidate will support the following functions:
· Development and Maintenance of our Marketing Data Warehouse: Aggregate data from various systems into a single database. Append external demographic and psychographic data as available. Develop processes to ensure data consistency and integrity across all business units.
· Data Mining and Predictive Modeling: Develop segmentation structure, identify market segments and communicate segment profiles for all business units. Develop actionable, effective predictive models, and refine over time, for all business units.
· Strategic and Tactical Execution of Database Marketing Program: Work with business unit and executive leaders to develop actionable marketing and operational strategies to increase customer penetration and satisfaction
· Marketing and Operational Survey Support: Provide support for all marketing, sales and operational customer surveys and satisfaction measurements.
· Inventory and Production Forecasting: Provide support for production forecasting and inventory management. Establishes monthly inventory requirements and provides product managers with recommendation on quantity and mix.
· Measurement of Results: Develop and communicate standardized results reporting for line, middle and executive management, and board level reporting. Execution of plans within agreed upon parameters, objectives and deadlines. Maintaining expenses within planned budgets. Perform other duties as assigned.
· Bachelor's Degree in Mathematics, Economics, Statistics, Quantitative Methods or a related field; Master's Degree preferred
· Solid, current experience in Enterprise Level B2C Database Marketing Analysis
· Demonstrated proficiency with Data Mining and Analysis Tools such as
SPSS, SAS, Crystal Reports, or Business Objects along with experience with SQL Databases and Queries .
· Must know Database Marketing Techniques including Targeting, Segmentation, Predictive Modeling and List Processes.
· Proven experience engaging with business stakeholders / clients, including the development of management presentations
· Will be extremely process-oriented in order to think through difficult projects in a timely manner
· Ability to sift through data, identify critical information, analyze, develop hypothesis and make recommendations to broad technical and non-technical audiences; ability to develop good partnerships at all levels of the organization
· Strong project management capabilities to manage multiple project streams and complexity
· Must have a Customer Service Oriented Attitude.
· Absolutely must have excellent written and verbal communications skills to communicate with both technical and non technical users and customers
This is a permanent, full time position (NOT a contract). Please do not apply (or refer) unless authorized to work in the US.
All candidates must be either US Citizens or US Permanent Residents
All candidates MUST be local to Plainview, L.I., NY
Please do not apply if you are not local, even if you would pay your own relocation.
Relocation is NOT offered.
RESUMES FROM OUTSIDE OF THE US WILL NOT BE READ