Business Analyst / Systems Analyst
Nassau County B2B Business Services Firm seeks a Business Analyst / Systems Analyst to provide Functional Needs Analysis and Define Functionality throughout the Systems Design and Application Development Life Cycle. Will be a Subject Matter Expert with the Responsibility of Ensuring that systems are Developed In-Line with and Integrated into our environment based upon Technical and Functional Requirements. The selected Candidate will have Exceptional Oral and Written English Communication Skills and the Ability to Produce Clear, User Friendly Documentation
· Determine business requirements for new software development projects and software change requests.
· Translate business requirements into clear, concise project plans
· Analyze requests from Business Users to align with company objectives, perform feasibility and cost / benefit analysis
· Identify and assess solutions both technical and for business suitability.
· Develop logical, innovative solutions to complex problems and opportunities.
· Will design software architecture while ensuring maximum flexibility, growth capability, minimal need for support and code usability.
· BA/BS Degree; Masters preferred along with at least 3 years current experience in a Business Analyst or Systems Analyst capacity
· Must have experience in application development and relational database design
· Should have experience in a commercial B2B Service environment
· Will have some experience with: IBM Universe, MS SQL Server, Perl and/or IBM Universe
· Must have proven excellence in technical documentation / writing demonstrating a command of language, clarity of thought, and orderliness of presentation
· Absolutely must have strong English communication skills, analytical skills.
This is a permanent, full time position.
All candidates MUST be local to Island Park, L.I., NY
Please do not apply if you are not local, even if you would pay your own relocation.
Relocation is NOT offered.
All candidates must be legally eligible to work in the United States without sponsorship and must reside locally. Sorry, no Visa sponsorships or Transfers at this time. No 3rd Party Recruiters unless you represent a local candidate with these qualifications
Resumes from outside of the US will not be read