Mgr., Technology Procurement Solutions
This will be a Leadership Role within our IT Organization, with a Supporting Team of Technical and Project Management Resources. Will directly interface with Senior and Executive Level Business Partners, and will provide Program Management Leadership and Business Analysis Services to facilitate the successful execution of global business objectives. The role will plan, execute, and finalize projects and programs according to strict deadlines and within budget aligned to the business strategy.
Client Management & Communication:
· Responsible for managing the relationship between IT and Executive level leadership within the business community, to provide technical and business process solutions to meet user needs.
· Responsible for communication with Executive and Senior Management as well as Department Managers
· Analyzes business partner's operations to understand their strengths and weaknesses to determine opportunities to automate processes and functions.
· Assists in the business process redesign and documentation as needed for new technology.
· Possesses an understanding of technological trends and uses this knowledge to bring solutions to business units supported to enhance the enterprise's competitive edge.
· Responsible for full life-cycle project management on large-scale IT projects in support of business objectives. Projects will include mix of vendor software package solution implementations and integration, as well as some in-house custom developed applications.
· Responsibilities include building a team with the technical skills necessary to support internal and external customers, and developing a staff training and professional development strategy.
· Management of technology vendor relationships, including contract execution and scope definition.
· Manage project budgets, timelines, and resource allocation and assignments.
· Responsible for the coordination and completion of projects; define staffing requirements & responsibilities, and set deadlines based on documented project plan.
· Relies on extensive experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals & objectives of the business area.
Research, Analyze & Document Requirements:
· Review, analyze, and evaluate business systems and user business needs and requirements.
Requirements Definition & Documentation:
· Consult with business users to gather and document information about program needs, objectives, functions, features, and input and output requirements.
Project Planning & Development:
· Prepare detailed description of program functions, and create project and task plans required to develop or modify customized computer programs or purchase packaged vendor applications.
Unit & System Testing and User Acceptance Testing (UAT):
· Manage and participate in testing activities, to refine and debug programs, and obtain required user acceptance documentation.
Implementation & Deployment:
· Manage and schedule new system implementations and deployments.
Training and End-User Documentation:
· Prepare user documentation and participate in end-user training, as required.
· Prepare reports for upper management regarding status of projects. Monitor and summarize progress of project.
· Ensures accuracy and completeness of all required Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX) documentation.
· Bachelor's degree in Business or Computer Science, MA/MS or MBA a plus
· 10 Years Demonstrated Project Management experience along with 3-5 Years Vendor Management experience. Demonstrated experience in ERP implementation, preferably Oracle EBS and Oracle Edge products
· Configuration experience with Procurement solutions and/or Consumption Base Planning, External Services Management, Inventory Management, Valuation & Accounting Assignment, Logistics Invoice Verification, Material Master, Organizational Structure, Subcontracting
· Experience preparing Business Requirements documents. Experience with Business Process Mapping and User Documentation
· Strategic thinker with strong analytical skills, excellent communication and presentation skills
· Strong time management and organization skills with a track record in managing several projects in a fast-paced environment
· Experience testing and implementing new applications
Strongly Desired Skills:
· Working knowledge of Oracle EBS R12+. Knowledge of other Oracle EBS modules such as Inventory, EBS Quality, MFG/WMS, Install Base would be a plus·
· Working knowledge of Sourcing, iSupplier, Purchasing, Inventory, MRP is desired. Will consider experience with other leading ERP packages.
· Experience in the Nutritional Supplement, Pharmaceutical, or other CPG (consumer package goods) public company is preferred
· SOX compliance experience is ideal
· APICS Certification a plus
· ITIL (Information Technology Infrastructure Library) Certification a plus
This is a permanent, full time position.
All candidates MUST be local to Plainview, L.I., NY
Please do not apply if you are not local, even if you would pay your own relocation.
Relocation is NOT offered.
All candidates must be legally eligible to work in the United States without sponsorship and must reside locally. Sorry, no Visa sponsorships or Transfers at this time. No 3rd Party Recruiters unless you represent a local candidate with these qualifications
RESUMES FROM OUTSIDE OF THE US WILL NOT BE READ