Mobile Applications Developer
Responsible for Applications Development for Windows and Smart Devices using the latest advancements in these areas. Will develop and follow Application Development Standards based on Microsoft Best Practices.
· Mobile Software Applications Development for hand-held scanners
· Development of Real-Time Embedded Software for the Integration of Peripherals such as GPS, GPRS, RFID, Spread-Spectrum Radios, and Image Sensors
· Participate in the implementation of .Net WinForms Applications and Smart Device Application Development.
· Development of Software Tools and Demonstration Applications.
· Bachelor's Degree or equivalent; Master's Degree a plus
· Must be proficient with .Net, C# and the Visual Studio .Net environment
· 5+ years experience in Software Design and Implementation for Win Mobile 2003/2005/2008. Other mobile platform development experience a plus
· Experienced in design of functional code and GUI for desktop and mobile windows environment
· Very strong working knowledge of Microsoft Sync
· Familiarity with Version Control Software (Microsoft TFS)
· Must have a history of creative and innovative development
· Desired Skills: Microsoft .Net Compact Framework Development for Mobile Devices, Wireless LAN Technologies, Wireless Wide Area Networking Technologies, Wireless Security, HTML/XML
This is a permanent, full time position.
All candidates MUST be local to Cedarhurst, L.I., NY
Please do not apply if you are not local, even if you would pay your own relocation.
Relocation is NOT offered.
All candidates must be legally eligible to work in the United States without sponsorship and must reside locally. Sorry, no Visa sponsorships or Transfers at this time. No 3rd Party Recruiters unless you represent a local candidate with these qualifications
RESUMES FROM OUTSIDE OF THE US WILL NOT BE READ