Sales/Account Executive, Technology for Primary Education
· Well Established Technology Services Firm that Successfully Provides Network Integration, Staff Augmentation, Support Services, Products Solutions, and Consulting to Clients throughout the Northeast U.S. is seeking an Experienced, Motivated Sales Executive to Expand our Presence in the Community by Selling Products and Services into K-12 Educational Marketplace and Local Government Offices throughout Long Island and Westchester County
· This is a Critical and Extremely Demanding Consultative Selling Position that Requires an Individual who can Evaluate and Understand Client Needs and Determine How to Best Apply Our Products, Services and Personnel While Ensuring the Best Value and Experience For Our Clients.
Responsibilities / Requirements:
· The successful candidate will have at least three years of sales experience in the sales and promotion of technology solutions within this marketplace (K-12 Education and Government)
· The Account Executive Must be Able to Flourish in an Aggressive Sales and Business Development Position. The Right Individual Must Possess a Clear Mixture of Personal Discipline, Self-Motivation, Drive, and a Strong Desire to Overwhelmingly Exceed Sales Goals and Achieve Unlimited Earnings
· Must Have Successful Experience in Managing the Sales Cycle (Lead Generation, Prospecting, Qualifying, Proposing, Closing and Initiating Services) and in Documenting all Sales Activity in a CRM System
· The Account Executive will be expected to Meet and Exceed Established Goals in Further Developing the K-12 Territory as well as Develop and Execute Sales Strategies for Penetrating New Accounts, Qualifying New Opportunities and Winning New Business.
· Must Have Prior Demonstrable Experience and Success in Sales into Educational Institutions and Government Agencies.
· This Executive will be given a Base of Clients to start with and Proven Tools including Inside Sales Support to Assist in Expanding that Base. He / She will be expected to do 80% Cold Calling and 20% Warm Calling
· Absolutely Must have a Strong Consultative Sales Background with a Broad Range of Knowledge of the K-12 Markets in the Long Island and New York Metropolitan areas.
We Offer an Opportunity for You to Mold Your Own Future. We Provide All of the Training and Tools Necessary for Success along with a Unique Corporate Culture that is Fast-Paced, Challenging, and Which Empowers All Employees to Help the Company Grow. Our Firm Encourages Individual Career Development and Provides Recognition and Generous Rewards for Success Including the Potential for Unlimited Commissions and Growth.
This is a permanent, full time position.
All candidates MUST be local to Suffolk County, L.I., NY
Please do not apply if you are not local, even if you would pay your own relocation.
Relocation is NOT offered.
All candidates must be legally eligible to work in the United States without sponsorship and must reside locally. Sorry, no Visa sponsorships or Transfers at this time. No 3rd Party Recruiters unless you represent a local candidate with these qualifications
RESUMES FROM OUTSIDE OF THE US WILL NOT BE READ