· Responsible for Providing Technical Leadership over the IT Infrastructure of a Major Firm in Nassau County.
· Will Expert Guidance and Manage the Firm’s Enterprise Operating Systems, Networks, Servers, Exchange Environment, SAN, and VMware.
· Overall Management of Network and Network Operating Systems: Servers, SAN’s, VMware, Windows, File and Print Services, Domain Controllers, Exchange, Network Devices, VLAN’s, Switches and Routers, Active Directory, IP Addressing, WAN and LAN Services, Aruba Wireless Network, Network Monitoring and Reporting, Data Center Capacity Management and Planning, Security Management and Reporting, Disaster Recovery, Backups and Recovery.
· Lifecycle Management of Hardware, Software, HP Network Infrastructure, and Network Services
· Process and Procedural Documentation; Produce Status and Activity Reports
· Monitor, Perform and Troubleshoot Systems Backup Using Backup Exec
· Provide Escalated Support to Level I/II Staff
· Manage Internal Projects as needed
· 3-5 Years Minimum Experience Management and Administration of “Enterprise IT”
· Experience with Aruba Wireless, VMware, Symantec Backup Exec 2010/2012
· Strong Organizational Skills
· Strong Verbal and Written Communication Skills with the ability to Develop Effective Working Relationship Across all Levels of the firm
· Excellent Customer Service Skills
· Proven History of Achieving Objectives and Overcome Obstacles
· Windows Server MCITP or MCSE; CCNP Strongly Preferred
This is a Permanent, Full Time Position.
All Candidates MUST be local to Nassau County, L.I., NY
Please do not apply if you are not local, even if you would pay your own relocation.
Relocation is NOT offered.
All candidates must be legally eligible to work in the United States without sponsorship and must reside locally. Sorry, NO Visa sponsorships or Transfers at this time. No 3rd Party Recruiters unless you represent a local candidate with these qualifications
RESUMES FROM OUTSIDE OF THE US WILL NOT BE READ