· Design, code, test, and deploy Java EE 5 based applications into container/application server environments.
· Will develop customized Java-based, packaged e-commerce products.
· Write thorough descriptions of system design, program functions, and steps required to successfully deploy business solutions.
· Work directly with team members to analyze requests and constructively provide feedback that meets the requirement.
· Test software through unit testing, test review and analysis, test witnessing and certification, fixing, and resolution.
· Optimize and performance tune web applications.
· Must be able to work without assistance and provide leadership for others. Must also have solid time management skills including time tracking and estimation of requirements.
· Will have experience writing business documents that demonstrate command of language, clarity of thought, and orderliness of presentation.
· Must have current technical experience working on development of n-tier systems based on distributed application architectures using Java and object-oriented design.
· Must have strong English communication skills, oral and written.
This is a permanent, full time position.
All candidates MUST be local to Island Park, L.I., NY
Please do not apply if you are not local, even if you would pay your own relocation.
Relocation is NOT offered.
All candidates must be legally eligible to work in the United States without sponsorship and must reside locally. Sorry, no Visa sponsorships or Transfers at this time. No 3rd Party Recruiters unless you represent a local candidate with these qualifications
Resumes from outside of the US will not be read