HVAC Engineer (Multiple Openings) Midtown-NYC
We have several openings for HVAC Engineers in the New York Office of our award-winning, innovative, multidisciplinary Engineering / Consulting Firm. We work closely with architects and owners from around the world on large, complex projects with a focus on sustainability and energy performance. Our Engineers work on high quality, high-profile, national and international projects. You will participate in the full project cycle, from the design phase through the final construction close-out. We offer exceptional opportunities for growth; many of our current Senior Leaders started out as Young Engineers in our firm.
· Design of air distribution systems
· Design of hydronic systems
· Specification writing
· Scheduling and selecting major equipment
· Automatic temperature controls system design and specification
· Cooling/heating load calculations
· Construction administration
· Assist with Project Management
· Attend client meetings
· Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical/HVAC Engineering
· 3+years experience designing mechanical systems. Experience of the design of HVAC systems and automatic temperature controls for a broad range of commercial systems
· Strong working knowledge of building and energy codes
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with an emphasis on the ability to organize and present design information to clients.
· Special consideration will be given to those candidates who have successfully demonstrated innovative design experience specifically related to renewable energies and sustainable, high performing buildings.
· LEED AP Certification is preferred
· P.E. License is a deciding plus
· Should have a documented history of success: project experience submitted for consideration should include buildings on which you have actively participated in the project from the design phase through the final construction close-out.
The company also needs HVAC Engineers in:
· San Francisco (3)
· Boston (1)
All candidates must be legally eligible to work in the United States without sponsorship and must reside locally. Sorry, no Visa sponsorships or Transfers at this time.
Resumes from outside of the US will not be read