Exchange / Active Directory Administrator
Responsible for providing Administration and Engineering of a large Active Directory and Exchange environment. Will take general and specific direction from Systems Engineers and Managers to execute Systems tasks...
· Must have a Strong, Current background with Exchange Engineering. Will have Architected / Set up an Exchange 2010 environment of at least 1000 seats
· High level administration of Active Directory and Exchange.
· Manage Internal Projects and Create and/or Modify Group Policies as directed
· Troubleshooting of Exchange and Active Directory Databases. Day-to-day responsibility for health and security of Exchange and Active Directory
· Domain Controller Administration, Maintenance, Troubleshooting and Optimization
· Upgrade of Active Directory environment from 2003 to 2008
· Produce daily status and activity reports
· A+ Certification, Network+ preferred
· Strong English verbal and written communication skills with the ability to develop effective working relationship across all organizational levels
· Excellent customer service skills
· Strong organizational skills with the ability to quickly learn and follow complex procedures
· Excellent customer service skills and the ability to maintain composure in a fast-paced environment
· Absolute desire to achieve objectives and overcome obstacles
· CCNA, MCSA or MCSE/MCITP (Active Directory) preferred
This is a permanent, full time position.
All candidates MUST be local to Nassau County, L.I., NY
Please do not apply if you are not local, even if you would pay your own relocation.
Relocation is NOT offered.
All candidates must be legally eligible to work in the United States without sponsorship and must reside locally. Sorry, No Visa Sponsorships or Transfers at this time. No 3rd Party Recruiters unless you represent a local candidate with these qualifications
Resumes from outside of the US will not be read