QA Lead Performance Test Analyst
Reporting to the Quality Assurance Director, will have a Lead Role on the QA Team. Responsible for Performance and Stress Testing Applications utilizing LoadRunner/Microsoft Visual Studio Tools. Current LoadRunner experience is a Must Have.
· Develops Test Plans to address the testing needs of load, stress and performance testing
· Develops, executes and analyzes the load tests
· Implements software quality assurance standards and processes
· Maintains the quality and overall integrity of the test data
· Creates defects when issues are uncovered
· Writes, implements and reports status for all load testing scenarios used for testing
· Analyzes test results and provides explanations of results to help in the tuning process
· BS/BA Degree, Advanced Degree a plus
· Ideally at least 5 years experience implementing and executing on LoadRunner &/or Microsoft Visual Studio versions
· Minimum 3+ years of testing experience - writing test plans, cases and scripts.
· Must have current experience with the LoadRunner: Monitors and Analysis Tool and Microsoft Visual Studio Suite
· Experience with Software Quality Assurance Methodologies and actual hands-on testing; Black-Box Testing and White-Box Testing
· Knowledge of Infrastructure Hardware
· Solid understanding of software architecture technologies (e.g. HTML, VB, .Net, XML, Java, Web Services, SOA, SOAP, Unix/Linux knowledge)
· Experience with the following protocols: Citrix, HTTP and Web Services
· Ability to plan and accomplish goals given in a timely fashion
· Strong analytical and problem-solving skills and ability to multi-task
· Must have excellent English written and verbal communication skills
· Ability to formalize test results into a document that communicates findings
· Experience with test planning, strategy, test script development and test execution
· A wide degree of creativity, latitude and multi-tasking is expected
· HP LoadRunner Certification (CPC, CPS, CI); Experience with Microsoft Visual Studio; and Experience with Web Services would be a plus
This is a permanent, full time position.
All candidates MUST be local to Garden City, L.I., NY
Please do not apply if you are not local, even if you would pay your own relocation.
Relocation is NOT offered.
All candidates must be legally eligible to work in the United States without sponsorship and must reside locally. Sorry, no Visa sponsorships or Transfers at this time. No 3rd Party Recruiters unless you represent a local candidate with these qualifications
Resumes from outside of the US will not be read