Junior .Net / SQL Developer
We are seeking a Junior .Net / SQL Developer to join our Application Support and Development Team. Must have some experience with VB.net in a SQL Server environment. The candidate must be experienced in a hands-on capacity at all levels of Application Design, Development, Testing and Deployment
· Participate in a redesign of the firm’s proprietary applications from VB6 to a Web Based Application using Microsoft’s .Net Framework.
· Design and develop custom reports using
· Will use Crystal Reports and SQL Reporting Services to Design and Develop Customized Reports in accordance with end user requirements.
· Maintain and schedule the delivery of Custom Reports using SQL Reporting Services.
· BA/BS Degree and at least 1 year of experience
· Will have experience Developing Web Based Object-Oriented Programs with Visual Studio (VB.Net).
· Knowledge of MS SQL Server Databases with experience Developing complex SQL Queries in support of Reports and Database Driven Applications
· Will have experience in the complete Development Life Cycle
· Detail oriented with strong organizational skills and the ability to multi-task/manage multiple assignments.
· Ability to understand complex business processes and apply the appropriate technical solutions for process improvement and automation.
· Will have experience in the Design and Implementation of Graphical User Interfaces
This is a permanent, full time position.
All candidates MUST be local to Suffolk County, L.I., NY
Please do not apply if you are not local, even if you would pay your own relocation.
Relocation is NOT offered.
All candidates must be legally eligible to work in the United States without sponsorship and must reside locally. Sorry, no Visa sponsorships or Transfers at this time. No 3rd Party Recruiters unless you represent a local candidate with these qualifications
Resumes from outside of the US will not be read