ASP.Net, C# Developer (Contract) - New York City
ASP.Net, C# Developer (Contract)
• Applications Development role utilizing ASP.Net, C#, Relational Databases and SSRS
• Position will involve developing reports for new Security Reference Manager (SRM) system
• Experience working in an Asset Creation environment is a plus
• Must have solid, current, verifiable C# programming skills
• Relational Database experience is also a must have; Oracle is ideal
• Knowledge of Eagle products, a plus
• Position should run for 6 months with a high possibility that it will be extended indefinitely
• Strong English oral and written communication skills are an absolute must have
All candidates MUST be local to NY City.
Please do not apply if you are not local, even if you would pay your own relocation.
Relocation is NOT offered.
(All candidates must be legally eligible to work in the United States without sponsorship and must reside locally. Sorry, no Visa sponsorships or Transfers at this time. No 3rd Party Recruiters unless you represent a local candidate with these qualifications)
Tuesday, September 6, 2011
- Rich Murphy, BryceNet, Inc. (516) 665-3595
- Merrick, NY, United States
- Executive Recruiter with over 30 year's of experience. Currently I'm the Managing Director of BryceNet, Inc., a boutique Executive Search Firm based in Long Island, NY. The firm specializes in Information Technology, primarily in the New York Metropolitan area. I had previously been with CompuSearch/Management Recruiters (Aug 1984 - Mar 2010). While at MRI,I had been the number one Account Executive in the nation numerous times, and I wasconsistently among the top 5 Account Executives nationwide. I was the first and only Account Executive to reach 6 million dollars of production; I had also been named the #2 Account Manager for the Decade of the '90's. I had consistently lead the Woodbury office to its position as the #1 Office in the nation. Prior to that, I served 9 years in the U.S. Marine Corps. While in the Military, I received a full scholarship to college through the Marine Enlisted Commissioning Education Program. Philosophy: I will always do what is in the best interest of everyone involved. I will never try to force a situation if it not a win-win for both the employer and candidate.