E-Commerce, Web Analytics Analyst
• Responsible for both on-site and off-site Web Analytics.
• On-site analytics measure a visitor’s behavior once they are on our website.
• Off-site analytics pertain to measurements of our website’s potential audience, visibility, and share of market.
• Defines and analyzes metrics to measure and enhance on-site search term performance.
• Defines, maintains, and analyzes metrics to measure website, eProcurement, and eMarketing programs. Analyzes web analytics data as well as other offline data to monitor website performance (e.g. customer experience, fall out points, customer demographics & trends, etc.).
• Defines and manages analysis to create data-driven insights about search engine visitor behavior (both organic and pay-per-click) on order volume, conversion rates, navigation behavior, and product selection.
• Integrates agency reports with internal data to measure and forecast sales and ROI for SEO and SEM projects. Participates in website projects as a measurement and analytics expert, identifying reporting requirements, creating and managing report implementation, and analyzing post-launch metrics.
• Develops analysis to discover underperforming areas of the website to identify opportunities to improve site performance.
• Participates in special projects and performs additional duties as required.
Experience / Education
• Minimum of three years experience in a related role is required.
• Must have experience in eCommerce analysis; experience with website eCommerce is a big plus
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience is required.
• Excellent analytical and planning skills are required.
• Advanced skills with Microsoft Office suite, especially Excel and Access. Familiarity with statistical and analytical techniques including trend analysis, forecasting, and modeling; proficiency in database analysis, SQL, and query design a plus.
• Experience with Coremetrics or other eCommerce analytics tool required.
• Ability to work independently and creatively is a must.
• Excellent oral and written communications skills are a MUST.
This is a permanent, full time position. Please do not apply (or refer) unless authorized to work in the US.
All candidates must be either US Citizens or US Permanent Residents
All candidates MUST be local to Huntington, L.I., NY .
Please do not apply if you are not local, even if you would pay your own relocation.
Relocation is NOT offered.
Sunday, September 4, 2011
- Rich Murphy, BryceNet, Inc. (516) 665-3595
- Merrick, NY, United States
- Executive Recruiter with over 30 year's of experience. Currently I'm the Managing Director of BryceNet, Inc., a boutique Executive Search Firm based in Long Island, NY. The firm specializes in Information Technology, primarily in the New York Metropolitan area. I had previously been with CompuSearch/Management Recruiters (Aug 1984 - Mar 2010). While at MRI,I had been the number one Account Executive in the nation numerous times, and I wasconsistently among the top 5 Account Executives nationwide. I was the first and only Account Executive to reach 6 million dollars of production; I had also been named the #2 Account Manager for the Decade of the '90's. I had consistently lead the Woodbury office to its position as the #1 Office in the nation. Prior to that, I served 9 years in the U.S. Marine Corps. While in the Military, I received a full scholarship to college through the Marine Enlisted Commissioning Education Program. Philosophy: I will always do what is in the best interest of everyone involved. I will never try to force a situation if it not a win-win for both the employer and candidate.