Seeking a .Net Developer with a minimum of 3 years experience in OO technologies and multi-tier web-based applications with strong .Net framework (3.5 preferable) skills including C# and ASP.Net. A thorough understanding of Microsoft's patterns and practices for the .Net Platform and tools are essential.
Experience with MVC is a must have.
• At least 3 years experience working as a senior software engineer using the .Net framework including C# and ASP.Net.
• An in-depth understanding and working knowledge of MVC and the Windows Workflow Foundation.
• Strong knowledge and experience with formal and full SDLC.
• Demonstrated experience with OOA/D/P, UML, and design of use/test cases.
• Hands-on experience in developing application-tier classes/methods/functions and Web Services using C# and ASP.Net.
• Experienced in the development of data-driven multi-tier applications.
• Skilled in use of PL/SQL in Oracle 10g/11g.
• MCTS 3.5 Certification with at least 1 year experience on .Net 3.5 is preferred.
This is a permanent, full time position. Please do not apply (or refer) unless authorized to work in the US.
All candidates must be either US Citizens or US Permanent Residents
All candidates MUST be local to Melville, L.I., NY.
Please do not apply if you are not local, even if you would pay your own relocation.
Relocation is NOT offered.
Tuesday, March 8, 2011
- Rich Murphy, BryceNet, Inc. (516) 665-3595
- Merrick, NY, United States
- Executive Recruiter with over 30 year's of experience. Currently I'm the Managing Director of BryceNet, Inc., a boutique Executive Search Firm based in Long Island, NY. The firm specializes in Information Technology, primarily in the New York Metropolitan area. I had previously been with CompuSearch/Management Recruiters (Aug 1984 - Mar 2010). While at MRI,I had been the number one Account Executive in the nation numerous times, and I wasconsistently among the top 5 Account Executives nationwide. I was the first and only Account Executive to reach 6 million dollars of production; I had also been named the #2 Account Manager for the Decade of the '90's. I had consistently lead the Woodbury office to its position as the #1 Office in the nation. Prior to that, I served 9 years in the U.S. Marine Corps. While in the Military, I received a full scholarship to college through the Marine Enlisted Commissioning Education Program. Philosophy: I will always do what is in the best interest of everyone involved. I will never try to force a situation if it not a win-win for both the employer and candidate.