We are seeking a Seasoned, Hands-On Sales Director / Manager with current contacts and experience providing Technology Services/Solutions to external clients in the New York Metropolitan area. Our focus is on Healthcare, Education (K-12 and Higher Ed.), Local Government and Corporate clientele and we are looking for candidates with current experience within those verticals.
Key Responsibilities and Skills:
Management / Strategy / Performance
• Team Selection, Work Assignments, and Mentoring
• Managing and Improving (if required) Sales Realization / Performance
• Driving Appropriate Activity Levels (Appointments, Proposals, Networking, etc.)
• Cross-Company Communication and Collaboration
• Passion: Continuous Ambition to Improve, Grow and Develop
• Ability to Leverage Team / Others
Management / Strategy / Performance of Industry Partners and Manufacturers
• Selection of the right partners and manufacturers (based on Industry focus)
• Lead our relationship building effort
• Collaborate on joint marketing initiatives
• Generating results for both organizations (partner/manufacturer and the Company)
Growth of Enterprise and Major Accounts
• New Account Acquisition
• Account Management, Relationship Building, Development
• Accurate Information Gathering and Data Entry
• Pipeline Management (Forecasting, Timing)
• Account Planning
• Account Retention and Growth of Existing Accounts
Leveraging Industry & Account Expertise
• Understanding the problems and opportunities within assigned industries and clients
• Helping to shape practice offerings specific to the needs of assigned industries
• Collaborating with Marketing on events / planning / timing
• Collaborating with Marketing on Industry messaging / communications
• Ten+ Years of Applicable Industry Experience
• Proven History of Successful Services Sales to External Clients
• Significant Network of Industry Relationships
Position based in Huntington, Long Island, NY
This is a permanent, full time position. Please do not apply (or refer) unless authorized to work in the US.
All candidates must be either US Citizens or US Permanent Residents
All candidates MUST be local to Suffolk County, L.I., NY.
Please do not apply if you are not local, even if you would pay your own relocation.
Relocation is NOT offered.
Tuesday, November 9, 2010
- Rich Murphy, BryceNet, Inc. (516) 665-3595
- Merrick, NY, United States
- Executive Recruiter with over 30 year's of experience. Currently I'm the Managing Director of BryceNet, Inc., a boutique Executive Search Firm based in Long Island, NY. The firm specializes in Information Technology, primarily in the New York Metropolitan area. I had previously been with CompuSearch/Management Recruiters (Aug 1984 - Mar 2010). While at MRI,I had been the number one Account Executive in the nation numerous times, and I wasconsistently among the top 5 Account Executives nationwide. I was the first and only Account Executive to reach 6 million dollars of production; I had also been named the #2 Account Manager for the Decade of the '90's. I had consistently lead the Woodbury office to its position as the #1 Office in the nation. Prior to that, I served 9 years in the U.S. Marine Corps. While in the Military, I received a full scholarship to college through the Marine Enlisted Commissioning Education Program. Philosophy: I will always do what is in the best interest of everyone involved. I will never try to force a situation if it not a win-win for both the employer and candidate.