Talented Object Oriented Perl Developer(s) needed to be part of a dynamic team responsible for all phases of the software development cycle of our industry-leading software products.
• Design, develop, and maintain software components
• Assist QA and support teams in investigation of issues
• Create specifications based on business requirements
• Four or more years of Perl Development experience
• Experience with Object Oriented Development (Perl, C++, Java)
• Solid understanding of Linux/UNIX and Networking
• Experience with Oracle / DB2 / Sybase / MS SQL is a plus
• Familiarity with some of the following is highly desirable:
o Relational Databases
o Distributed Computing
o Network Programming
All candidates MUST be local to NY City.
Please do not apply if you are not local, even if you would pay your own relocation.
Relocation is NOT offered.
Tuesday, November 9, 2010
- Rich Murphy, BryceNet, Inc. (516) 665-3595
- Merrick, NY, United States
- Executive Recruiter with over 30 year's of experience. Currently I'm the Managing Director of BryceNet, Inc., a boutique Executive Search Firm based in Long Island, NY. The firm specializes in Information Technology, primarily in the New York Metropolitan area. I had previously been with CompuSearch/Management Recruiters (Aug 1984 - Mar 2010). While at MRI,I had been the number one Account Executive in the nation numerous times, and I wasconsistently among the top 5 Account Executives nationwide. I was the first and only Account Executive to reach 6 million dollars of production; I had also been named the #2 Account Manager for the Decade of the '90's. I had consistently lead the Woodbury office to its position as the #1 Office in the nation. Prior to that, I served 9 years in the U.S. Marine Corps. While in the Military, I received a full scholarship to college through the Marine Enlisted Commissioning Education Program. Philosophy: I will always do what is in the best interest of everyone involved. I will never try to force a situation if it not a win-win for both the employer and candidate.