Ensures the overall quality of the System Architecture and Application Design, Development, Testing, and Deployment for B2B Managed File Transfer Solutions and Integrations to Legacy iSeries Systems.
Sterling Integrator (or possibly webMethods) experience is a must have.
· Responsible for the Design and Operations of systems in support of B2B Applications; will provide technical vision for the design and development of new and innovative solutions.
· Evaluate Integration Technology and Tool Offerings; build Interfaces for Applications and Trading Partners while strategizing future Systems Solutions Design and Development
· Will focus on quality while striving for zero defects driving quality control for all implementations.
· Directs projects through full development life cycle. Mentors more junior team members.
· Responsible for timeliness of deliverables
· Responsible for investigating, analyzing, estimating, designing, coding, unit testing, implementing, documenting, training, & support of quality systems on-time and to budget for both existing and developing systems
· Develops technical specifications from supplied business rules and coaches business analysts on development of sound business rules.
· Documentation of all new programs and modifications to new ones.
· Provides accurate estimates and is accountable for proposed solutions.
· Participates in special projects and performs additional duties as required.
· Strong, current IBM MFT / Sterling B2B Integration experience is ideal; webMethods experience may be considered in lieu of Sterling
· Bachelor’s Degree in Information Systems or equivalent experience; Advanced Degree a plus
· Current experience in Structured Database Design, Business, System Analysis and Development of successful IS and Business Solutions is required.
· Experience implementing Web Services
· Experience with / knowledge of ERP along with experience in an AS/400 shop preferred.
This is a permanent, full time position (NOT a contract). Please do not apply (or refer) unless authorized to work in the US. All candidates must be either US Citizens or US Permanent Residents
Agencies / Consulting Companies: DO NOT SEND YOUR CONSULTANTS
RESUMES FROM OUTSIDE OF THE UNITED STATES WILL NOT BE REVIEWED