· The Data Center Systems Engineer will Create and Deliver Technology Solutions for Internal Users and External Clients; this requires strong Organizational, Communication, and Leadership Skills along with extensive customer facing experience
· Must have strong, current experience providing Windows Server Based Solutions within a Technology Vendor or Systems Integration environment
· The ideal Candidate will be Microsoft Certified (MCSE), with hands-on experience with VMware Desktop, Mobility, Cloud Management & Automation, and Advance Storage Solutions.
· Will function as a Post-Sales Implementation Engineer implementing and supporting Windows Servers, Office, Office 365, VMware Data Center Virtualization, Desktop &Mobility, Cloud & Automation products.
· Will support Desktop Software, Internet Browser Software, Microsoft BackOffice Applications, LAN, WAN And Communication Networks.
· Responsible to Diagnose and Troubleshoot Microsoft Networking and Server issues
· Serve as Engineering Lead and Technical Resource for Implementation Projects and provide guidance to the Solution Services Team ensuring Successful Project Delivery
· Evaluate and recommend new technologies
· Analyze and Document Client Environments for Pre And Post Project Design
· Bachelor’s Degree preferred; Advanced Degree a plus.
· Microsoft Certified MCSE and/or MCITP a must; CCNA-Data Center a plus.
· Must have strong, current Hands-On experience Delivering Technical Solutions (from Pre-Sales through Implementation) and related support to External Clients.
· Will have solid Windows Server and Microsoft product experience: Windows XP/7/2000/2003/2008 Server, Office, Office 365, Messaging and Networking
· Strong knowledge of SAN Storage Solutions (EMC, EqualLogic/Compellent, NetApp, HP/LeftHand, IBM).
· Strong knowledge and hands-on experience with VMware vSphere ESX/ESXi, VCenter, VDI/View design and implementations. Experience with Citrix XenServer/XenDesktop 4-5 a plus.
· Strong Networking experience working with TCP/IP, DNS, DHCP, SMTP and WINS
· Demonstrable ability to effectively communicate with Team Members, Supervisors and External Clients
· Ability to listen, receive and manage constructive feedback and take proactive action to develop and learn from experience.
· Must have strong Organizational Skills, Superior Attention to Detail, Quality Awareness, and Professional Demeanor
· Must possess a valid driver's license and be open to local and regional travel.
This is a permanent, full time position (NOT a contract). Please do not apply (or refer) unless authorized to work in the US.
All candidates must be either US Citizens or US Permanent Residents
All candidates MUST be local to Plainview, L.I., NY
Please do not apply if you are not local, even if you would pay your own relocation.
Relocation is NOT offered.
RESUMES FROM OUTSIDE OF THE US WILL NOT BE READ