Network / VoIP Administrator
· Configuration / Maintenance / Upgrading of our Cisco Switching and VOIP environment
· Perform basic configuration of Server Infrastructure (Mixed Virtualized and Physical Environment)
· Perform basic configurations of Active Directory Environment (Group Policies, Scripting, Permissions)
· Monitor and follow up calls in our Help Desk System (TrackIT). Serve as escalation point for resolution of issues for Level 1 Technicians
· Provide resolution and assistance to Windows XP & 7 related problems and to Workstation Hardware Issues
· Provide resolution and assistance to standard supported applications: MS Office, Browser Programs, Antivirus and other supported proprietary applications and systems
· Minimum 2 years of experience as a Network Administrator / VoIP Administrator and previous experience as a Computer Technician
· Experience with configuring Cisco Call Manager and Unity Systems (Adds/Moves/Changes)
· Must have current CCNA Certification; CCNA Voice preferred
· Experience with Configuration and Administration of Windows Server 2003/2008
· In depth knowledge of Windows OS XP /2007 Microsoft Office 2007/ 2010
· Familiar with troubleshooting DNS, WINS and DHCP.
· Experience with IPcelerate application preferred
· Must be able to work independently in troubleshooting, deploying, diagnosing and problem resolution of workstations, peripheral devices and connectivity to local & wide area networks.
This is a permanent, full time position (NOT a contract). Please do not apply (or refer) unless authorized to work in the US.
All candidates must be either US Citizens or US Permanent Residents
All candidates MUST be local to New Rochelle, NY
Please do not apply if you are not local, even if you would pay your own relocation.
Relocation is NOT offered.
RESUMES FROM OUTSIDE OF THE US WILL NOT BE READ