We are a NYC based Software Development Firm that specializes in optimizing and automating business processes; we are seeking a talented Software Engineer with a strong background in Database-Driven Document Workflow to join our expanding team. As member of our development group, your individual contribution will be highly visible and critical to the firm’s continued success.
The ideal candidate will be a self-motivated, quick learner who is capable of handling challenging projects and adapting to changing situations. The candidate must possess strong communication skills and be comfortable working independently as well as in small teams. We are seeking someone with the demonstrated ability to actively participate in every stage of product development from research, design, and coding to integration, testing, debugging, and deployment.
Requirements:· At least 3 years of experience in MS Visual C++ and C#.
· In-depth knowledge of the .Net Framework.
· Advanced database scripting skills using SQL Server and/or MySQL.
· Ability to write database-integrated applications using C++ and C#.
· Strong experience in SharePoint 2010 development.
· Solid industry background in designing database-controlled document workflows.
· Experience in multithreaded programming, network programming, real-time programming, cross-platform and cross-language development.
· Must be able to work efficiently to deliver a quality product on time.
Nice to Have Skills:
· Knowledge of image processing, PDF specifications, and other relevant technologies.
· Knowledge of web programming technologies and scripting languages.
· Windows GUI development experience in WPF and/or Silverlight.
This is a permanent, full time position (NOT a contract). Please do not apply (or refer) unless authorized to work in the US.All candidates must be either US Citizens or US Permanent Residents
All candidates MUST be local to NY City.
Please do not apply if you are not local, even if you would pay your own relocation.
Relocation is NOT offered.