Overview:• We need Dynamic .Net Developers who are interested in developing, improving & supporting a Very Large Scale Flagship Cloud Based (Azure) International Application.
• We need people who want to be part of something Big and who want to make Positive Differences in and outside of their work lives. High Ethics and “Big Picture” Positive Attitudes are must haves to fit within our culture.
• Full Software Life-Cycle Involvement
• Business requirement translation to technical solutions within the scope of application best practices.
• Engage in QA process, procedure & correction
• Champion conventions & standards
• Bachelor’s degree in C.S. or similar field, may consider equivalent experience if extraordinary
• Strong C# and/or VB.Net on .Net 4
• Solid Relational Database Design knowledge with SQL 2008 &/or higher including T-SQL.
• Solid WPF XAML including clean UI layout
• Experience with SOA Principles & Web Services using WCF
• Strong XML Experience
• Strong Organizational skills
• Excels working independently and collaboratively in dynamic team environments
• Must have excellent object oriented design skills
This is a permanent, full time position (NOT a contract). Please do not apply (or refer) unless authorized to work in the US.
All candidates must be either US Citizens or US Permanent Residents
All candidates MUST be local to Farmingdale, L.I., NY
Please do not apply if you are not local, even if you would pay your own relocation.
Relocation is NOT offered.
Thursday, August 30, 2012
- Rich Murphy, BryceNet, Inc. (516) 665-3595
- Merrick, NY, United States
- Executive Recruiter with over 30 year's of experience. Currently I'm the Managing Director of BryceNet, Inc., a boutique Executive Search Firm based in Long Island, NY. The firm specializes in Information Technology, primarily in the New York Metropolitan area. I had previously been with CompuSearch/Management Recruiters (Aug 1984 - Mar 2010). While at MRI,I had been the number one Account Executive in the nation numerous times, and I wasconsistently among the top 5 Account Executives nationwide. I was the first and only Account Executive to reach 6 million dollars of production; I had also been named the #2 Account Manager for the Decade of the '90's. I had consistently lead the Woodbury office to its position as the #1 Office in the nation. Prior to that, I served 9 years in the U.S. Marine Corps. While in the Military, I received a full scholarship to college through the Marine Enlisted Commissioning Education Program. Philosophy: I will always do what is in the best interest of everyone involved. I will never try to force a situation if it not a win-win for both the employer and candidate.