Information Security Administrator
• Responsible for all daily activities within the Information Security Group with a primary function of maintaining the active directory environment to ensure that it is current and accurate:
• Create new accounts, including VPN and mailbox access.
• Disabling active directory access, terminating accounts, and termination of any residual system access through mobile and other devices/accounts
• Will maintain all account information that is not self maintained in active directory and related backups.
• Maintain account information on distribution lists for the information security team and provide guidance and training on distribution list maintenance for teams that will maintain their own distribution lists.
• Will have regular communications with file share owners to get the necessary permissions to grant folder access requests and then supervise all access to shared folders/files on the system
• Will supply statistical reporting on items such as same day terminations, total number of terminations processed, number of accounts created, number of Information security Helpdesk tickets and any other statistical reports as required by Information Security Management.
• The administrators will also work on
• Work on ad-hoc security related projects as necessary for information security management and/or information security analysts. Will participate in any/all security related projects as needed
• 1-3 years experience in an Information Security environment
• Must have strong, current experience with Active Directory
• Current working knowledge of SOX and general aspects of information security is required.
• Will have strong organizational skills
• Must have the ability to multi-task, prioritize tasks and have a demonstrated ability to be detail-oriented.
• Strong English Communication skills, oral and written are an absolute must.
This is a permanent, full time position.
All candidates MUST be local to Huntington, L.I., NY
Please do not apply if you are not local, even if you would pay your own relocation.
Relocation is NOT offered.
(All candidates must be legally eligible to work in the United States without sponsorship and must reside locally. Sorry, no Visa sponsorships or Transfers at this time. No 3rd Party Recruiters unless you represent a local candidate with these qualifications)
Tuesday, August 7, 2012
- Rich Murphy, BryceNet, Inc. (516) 665-3595
- Merrick, NY, United States
- Executive Recruiter with over 30 year's of experience. Currently I'm the Managing Director of BryceNet, Inc., a boutique Executive Search Firm based in Long Island, NY. The firm specializes in Information Technology, primarily in the New York Metropolitan area. I had previously been with CompuSearch/Management Recruiters (Aug 1984 - Mar 2010). While at MRI,I had been the number one Account Executive in the nation numerous times, and I wasconsistently among the top 5 Account Executives nationwide. I was the first and only Account Executive to reach 6 million dollars of production; I had also been named the #2 Account Manager for the Decade of the '90's. I had consistently lead the Woodbury office to its position as the #1 Office in the nation. Prior to that, I served 9 years in the U.S. Marine Corps. While in the Military, I received a full scholarship to college through the Marine Enlisted Commissioning Education Program. Philosophy: I will always do what is in the best interest of everyone involved. I will never try to force a situation if it not a win-win for both the employer and candidate.