Business Applications Analyst (Long Island, NY)
• The Business Application Analyst will interface with internal Business Units and varying levels of Management. Solid English Oral and Written Communication skills are an Absolute Must Have
• This is a generalist role; will work on business process projects rather than corporate projects.
• Will partner with IT Department to Implement, Test, and Complete Products and Processes.
• Will be responsible for Writing Requirements and Defining Solutions for Users
• Will communicate on a daily basis to address inquires from business units regarding their processes
• Performs research and gathers information on emerging trends in technology, industry specific issues or outside companies.
• Gathers User requirements and formulates strategies to address Users’ problems
• Writes design change requirements and documents all phases of design
• Makes recommendations to Management based on research, analysis and proposed new business models.
• Communicates with Information Technology, ensuring a seamless integration with specific process improvement initiatives.
• Assess current system or process functionality and provides recommendations for improvement.
• Bachelors Degree in Business Administration or equivalent work experience and a minimum of 3-5 years of relevant experience is required.
• Must have demonstrable experience with MS Office, Reporting Tools and Project Management Software Tools
• Excellent Business Acumen including Process Management, Process Improvement, Work-Flow Operations and Systems Integration.
This is a permanent, full time position (NOT a contract). Please do not apply (or refer) unless authorized to work in the US.
All candidates must be either US Citizens or US Permanent Residents
All candidates MUST be local to Long Island, NY
Please do not apply if you are not local, even if you would pay your own relocation.
Relocation is NOT offered.
Tuesday, August 28, 2012
- Rich Murphy, BryceNet, Inc. (516) 665-3595
- Merrick, NY, United States
- Executive Recruiter with over 30 year's of experience. Currently I'm the Managing Director of BryceNet, Inc., a boutique Executive Search Firm based in Long Island, NY. The firm specializes in Information Technology, primarily in the New York Metropolitan area. I had previously been with CompuSearch/Management Recruiters (Aug 1984 - Mar 2010). While at MRI,I had been the number one Account Executive in the nation numerous times, and I wasconsistently among the top 5 Account Executives nationwide. I was the first and only Account Executive to reach 6 million dollars of production; I had also been named the #2 Account Manager for the Decade of the '90's. I had consistently lead the Woodbury office to its position as the #1 Office in the nation. Prior to that, I served 9 years in the U.S. Marine Corps. While in the Military, I received a full scholarship to college through the Marine Enlisted Commissioning Education Program. Philosophy: I will always do what is in the best interest of everyone involved. I will never try to force a situation if it not a win-win for both the employer and candidate.