• Excellent System Design and Development Skills w/ proven experience in developing and deploying real world financial applications using the Microsoft .Net platform (C# preferred). Must also be highly conversant in modern RDBMS systems, (Oracle, PL/SQL preferred). Knowledge of Risk Models/Optimization is preferable.
• Minimum three years of Technical Analysis and Programming in a Quantitative Investment Management for Equity Securities.
• Exceptional skills in Data Analysis, Quantitative Model Construction, and “Number Crunching.”
• Proven track record in taking investment ideas and formulating the necessary algorithms and scenario analyses to implement these ideas.
• Outstanding communications skills, both written and oral. Ability to interact with mid to senior level management on an ad hoc and reporting basis.
• Highly organized individual; detail-oriented; and the ability to work with independently in a rapidly changing environment.
• Degree in Finance, Engineering, or related discipline is a must have
This is a permanent, full time position. Please do not apply (or refer) unless authorized to work in the US.
All candidates must be either US Citizens or US Permanent Residents
All candidates MUST be local to NY City.
Please do not apply if you are not local, even if you would pay your own relocation.
Relocation is NOT offered.
Wednesday, February 16, 2011
- Rich Murphy, BryceNet, Inc. (516) 665-3595
- Merrick, NY, United States
- Executive Recruiter with over 30 year's of experience. Currently I'm the Managing Director of BryceNet, Inc., a boutique Executive Search Firm based in Long Island, NY. The firm specializes in Information Technology, primarily in the New York Metropolitan area. I had previously been with CompuSearch/Management Recruiters (Aug 1984 - Mar 2010). While at MRI,I had been the number one Account Executive in the nation numerous times, and I wasconsistently among the top 5 Account Executives nationwide. I was the first and only Account Executive to reach 6 million dollars of production; I had also been named the #2 Account Manager for the Decade of the '90's. I had consistently lead the Woodbury office to its position as the #1 Office in the nation. Prior to that, I served 9 years in the U.S. Marine Corps. While in the Military, I received a full scholarship to college through the Marine Enlisted Commissioning Education Program. Philosophy: I will always do what is in the best interest of everyone involved. I will never try to force a situation if it not a win-win for both the employer and candidate.