We are seeking a talented Product Manager to join our quickly growing Data Capture Product Strategy team.
• In this role, you will lead the creation and enhancement of products across several business units, directly driving the success of the Firm.
• Your key area of focus in this role will be our external web platform, which our electronic data capture business uses to collect data from a global network of industry professionals.
• You will also oversee our internal productivity and analytical tools, which help monitor usage of the website and, in turn, inform further improvements to the website.
• Collaborating closely with technologists, you will define product strategy for real-time distributed web applications that gather ideas and drive our quantitative trading models.
• Additionally, you will work with researchers and relationship managers to develop compelling features and real-time metrics.
• You will assess internal and external stakeholder needs to create a product roadmap with a winning platform strategy.
The Ideal Candidate:
• Must have experience defining product strategy, designing interactive social websites, and managing products with frequent release cycles.
• A strong track record of creating innovative and winning internet solutions is a major plus.
• The ideal candidate will demonstrate the ability to drive product decisions using an experimentation-based methodology and translate primary and secondary user interactions into a set of product requirements.
• Excellent communication, organizational, and analytical skills are a must, as is a deep understanding of online experience and different user interaction modes.
• A minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree with a solid academic record from a top university is required.
Wednesday, December 1, 2010
- Rich Murphy, BryceNet, Inc. (516) 665-3595
- Merrick, NY, United States
- Executive Recruiter with over 30 year's of experience. Currently I'm the Managing Director of BryceNet, Inc., a boutique Executive Search Firm based in Long Island, NY. The firm specializes in Information Technology, primarily in the New York Metropolitan area. I had previously been with CompuSearch/Management Recruiters (Aug 1984 - Mar 2010). While at MRI,I had been the number one Account Executive in the nation numerous times, and I wasconsistently among the top 5 Account Executives nationwide. I was the first and only Account Executive to reach 6 million dollars of production; I had also been named the #2 Account Manager for the Decade of the '90's. I had consistently lead the Woodbury office to its position as the #1 Office in the nation. Prior to that, I served 9 years in the U.S. Marine Corps. While in the Military, I received a full scholarship to college through the Marine Enlisted Commissioning Education Program. Philosophy: I will always do what is in the best interest of everyone involved. I will never try to force a situation if it not a win-win for both the employer and candidate.