We are seeking a talented tools developer to join the team responsible for software development productivity.
• In this role, you will use your coding skills to enhance the tools we use to review, build, test, package and release our software.
• Working with developers, testers, analysts, and system administrators, you will leverage your experience to effectively improve and automate the procedures that make up the firm's development iterations.
The Ideal Candidate:
• Must have a strong academic record with a BS in computer science or another highly technical, scientific discipline
• Must have solid experience with Java and/or C++; and superior knowledge of Unix and Linux.
• In addition to having a demonstrable aptitude for automating development and test processes, candidates will have coding ability in multiple scripting languages, including Python, Perl and/or Shell.
• Ideal candidates will be able to understand and work with large-scale distributed systems.
• Experience administering diverse version control systems, build management tools, artifact repositories and/or IDEs is strongly preferred.
• One to three years of experience supporting teams with more than 20 developers is desirable.
Wednesday, December 1, 2010
- Rich Murphy, BryceNet, Inc. (516) 665-3595
- Merrick, NY, United States
- Executive Recruiter with over 30 year's of experience. Currently I'm the Managing Director of BryceNet, Inc., a boutique Executive Search Firm based in Long Island, NY. The firm specializes in Information Technology, primarily in the New York Metropolitan area. I had previously been with CompuSearch/Management Recruiters (Aug 1984 - Mar 2010). While at MRI,I had been the number one Account Executive in the nation numerous times, and I wasconsistently among the top 5 Account Executives nationwide. I was the first and only Account Executive to reach 6 million dollars of production; I had also been named the #2 Account Manager for the Decade of the '90's. I had consistently lead the Woodbury office to its position as the #1 Office in the nation. Prior to that, I served 9 years in the U.S. Marine Corps. While in the Military, I received a full scholarship to college through the Marine Enlisted Commissioning Education Program. Philosophy: I will always do what is in the best interest of everyone involved. I will never try to force a situation if it not a win-win for both the employer and candidate.