Project Manager, Enterprise PMO (Farmingdale, NY 11735)
Resumes without full name and current address (city and state a minimum) will not be reviewed.
Resumes with abbreviated career history or only partial career history will not be considered
The Enterprise Project Manager (PMP Certified) manages all aspects of large projects and programs from initiation to completion. Defines scope, facilitates meetings, obtains resources and budget, develops project schedules, identifies risks and mitigation plans, monitors performance, reports status, supports implementation and transitions deliverables to operational support.
· Develops project plans including timelines and resource allocation in a cross-functional manner. Always drives team to adhere to plan.
· Will be called upon to provide vision for the design and development of new and innovative solutions.
· Leads and manages teams of IT personnel on multiple projects. Performs and leads product evaluations and proof of concepts for new technologies. Manages scope of work; recognizes changes in scope and works with department heads for project control scope with a focus on deliverables
· Manages all aspects of large cross functional IT projects including build vs. buy analysis, software selection, infrastructure requirements and build outs, development and system integrations.
· Will provide estimates on deliverables for proposed solutions and will be accountable for same
· Provides hands-on project implementation assistance including troubleshooting and problem resolution
· Communicates project status to all stakeholders including project team and management on a regular basis.
· Drives quality control on all implementations while meeting or exceeding customer expectations and striving for zero defects.
· Participates in and leads project development meetings and provides input on possible solutions, pit falls and issues regarding proposed initiatives.
· Advocates for the Project Sponsor, representing their goals and exerting a positive influence on the Team.
· Participates in development of new and existing EPMO Methods and Procedures. Responsible for developing, maintaining and approvals of project documents such as the Charter, Project Plan, Change Request and Lessons Learned, etc.
· Leads implementation and integration of COTS (commercial off-the-shelf) applications into legacy systems.
· Leads implementation and integration of Cloud-Based, Anything as a Service (XaaS) Solutions
· Research and maintain knowledge of emerging technologies and possible applications to the firm’s business challenges. Acts as an internal consultant, advocate, mentor and change agent.
· Participation in special projects and performs additional duties as required
· Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Master’s Degree preferred.
· PMP Certification required
· Minimum of five years’ experience in Project Management demonstrating growth in capabilities and responsibilities required; ideally while working in an Enterprise-wide Project Management Office (PMO)
· Strong Microsoft Project or similar tools and Formal Project Management Principles Required.
· Experience leading large scale projects in very large multi-site environments is required.
· Will have experience Implementing and Integrating Cloud Based, (XaaS: Anything as a Service) Solutions.
· Experience leading mid to large scale projects required. Experience working with a Project Portfolio Management (PPM) Tool preferred. Experience managing programs preferred.
· Must have strong, current Full Life Cycle Project Management experience
· Experience implementing and integrating large complex COTS (commercial off-the-shelf) applications.
· Systems integration and management experience is preferred along with experience managing geographically dispersed teams. Acquisition integration experience a plus.
· SAP ERP experience a plus.
· Organizational Change Management experience (ADKAR or Conner Methodology) a plus.
· Will have experience managing multiple projects simultaneously with full responsibility for overall project requirements
· Must have excellent time management and organizational skills along with strong leadership, management experience and interpersonal and team building skills.
· Ability to integrate and implement complex software solutions required.
· Excellent English oral, written and presentation communication skills are an absolute must
This is a permanent, full time position. All candidates MUST be local to Farmingdale, Long Island, NY. Do not apply if you are not local, even if you would pay your own relocation. Relocation will not be considered.
All candidates must be legally eligible to work in the United States without sponsorship and must reside locally. Sorry, no Visa sponsorship or Transfers at this time. No 3rd Party Recruiters unless you represent a local candidate with all of these qualifications
RESUMES FROM OUTSIDE OF THE US WILL NOT BE READ