- The Web Developer will review, manage and update our internal Website as necessary
- Will maintain existing Websites and Applications to enhance functionality in line with Business Units needs and Security Requirements
- He/She will monitor Website behavior and perform Customer Experience Analysis, Security Assessments, and other Technical Security Work with the goal of identifying any/all security weaknesses and will monitor all systems in support of these activities.
- Will conduct Security Reviews for Web Applications and Web Services to verify that appropriate safeguards are in place to ensure that the integrity and confidentiality of client information
- Will create holistic dashboards and will lead collaboration and design sessions for the development of Web Applications and Interfaces which will be used by various Departments and Users.
- Responsible for providing adequate Security Safeguards and User Privileges for the needs of the Organization. Provides ongoing Application and on-call support as required.
- Associate's Degree required. Bachelor's Degree preferred.
- The ideal Candidate will have 3 to 5 years of current Web Development experience; a minimum of 1 to 2 years of current Website Development is a must have.
- The selected Candidate should have solid, current experience with Security Aspects of Web Development along with knowledge of Enterprise Systems Architecture, Authentication and Authorization Methods, Web Access Management Tools, and Single Sign On (SSO) Technologies such as Kerberos, SAML, Pubcookie, etc.
- A strong understanding of Authentication Methodologies, Web Services, Web Access Management Approaches, Toolsets, and Solutions is required.
- Should have at one or more of the following Certifications: Security +, Healthcare IT Technician, CISSP or Global Information Assurance Certification (GIAC)
- Will have strong, current experience with Data Reporting
- Must be detail orientation, organized and analytical with strong customer service, multitasking, and problem solving skills
- Will have proven ability to perform with flexibility in high pressure, deadline driven environments
- Absolutely must have strong English communication skills, both oral and written
This is a permanent, full time position (NOT a contract). Please do not apply unless authorized to work in the US. All candidates must be either US Citizens or US Permanent Residents
All candidates MUST be local to Carle Place, L.I., NY. Please do not apply if you are not local, even if you would pay your own relocation. Relocation is NOT an option.
Resumes of Consultants sent by Agencies or Consulting Firms will be discarded
RESUMES FROM OUTSIDE OF THE UNITED STATES WILL NOT BE REVIEWED