Responsible for developing the overall Technical Design for Web Projects, including writing or ensuring the development of project technical specifications and the prioritization of development tasks. Will manage the Web Development Team in delivering web projects for all divisions of the firm. Will oversee all E-Commerce business projects ensuring that strategic business needs are converted into viable business solutions.
- Responsible for full Systems Development Life Cycle. Will ensure the quality of software development from conception through production. Responsible for managing Web Development for all projects including writing or delegating the development of technical details, prioritization of tasks, and outlining timeframes to include deadlines and anticipated project completion dates
- Working closely with the PMO, Dev/Ops, UI/UX, Database and QA Teams, will ensure that project delivery is in line with set goals. This will involve daily interaction with the business users to define business requirements and project scope.
- Responsible for developing systems that meet the standards set up for the E-commerce Department, which includes: security, coding standards, and automated testing
- Responsible for coordinating the implementation phase of each project and acts as the contact point for business users, should any technical problems arise.
- Responsible for performance, training, motivation and mentoring of the development team.
- Will take responsibility for projects after they have been released into production. Will be the contact point for business users for the troubleshooting of issues and delegating appropriate personnel for problem resolution.
- Will ensure availability of the Web System to Customers 24x7
- Bachelor’s Degree in a technical discipline; Master’s Degree preferred
- Will have strong, current experience with a history of increasing responsibilities including a minimum of three to four years of management
- Hands-On and Management experience in: Analysis, Design, Coding, Testing, User Acceptance, Implementation and Enhancement of Web Based Application Systems, ideally as related to companies that are involved in the distribution of products.
- Experience in implementation B2B or B2C Web Based Transaction Systems using Microsoft technologies.
- Working knowledge of ASP.Net, HTML5, C#, IIS, SQL, Stored Procedures, Microsoft TFS, PowerShell, CSS3, Responsive Design, Angular.js, Node.js, Single Page Applications and MVC.
- Will have a demonstrable history of attracting, motivating, coaching, developing and retaining staff. Will be skilled in leading teams to achieve company goals in creative and effective ways. Will have the ability to plan and manage successful projects, manage risks and costs, time and project resources
- Will have a keen understanding of business and financial information that contributes to the profitability of the business
- Will have demonstrated excellence in: Problem Analysis, Problem Solving, Analytical Abilities, Planning and Organization, Decision Making, and Negotiating.
- Will use the ability to influence, build relationships, navigate politics and manage conflicts within disparate environments and will communicate effectively with Senior Management, Key Stakeholders and Users at all levels.
- Absolutely must have strong English written and presentation skills.
- Will be open to occasional travel
This is a permanent, full time position (NOT a contract). Please do not apply (or refer) unless authorized to work in the US. All candidates must be either US Citizens or US Permanent Residents
All candidates MUST be local to Farmingdale, L.I., NY. Please do not apply if you are not local, even if you would pay your own relocation. Relocation is NOT an option.
RESUMES FROM OUTSIDE OF THE UNITED STATES WILL NOT BE REVIEWED