Rapidly Growing National Ecommerce Firm is seeking a Creative, Motivated Software Developer with proven experience Developing Microsoft Based Applications using C# on a .Net Platform. We have a State-of-the-Art Environment where you will have access to the Latest Tools, Technologies and Training. You will have Ample Opportunity to let Your Creative Juices Flow Sharpen Your Technical Edge While Having Fun Doing So.
- Design, Develop and Maintain Applications and a Front End Ecommerce Platform to include:
- CRM (Custom Developed)
- Order Management
- Inventory Management
- Warehouse Management
- Investigate and Evaluate Software, Tools and Technologies to Improve the Development Environment, Constantly Seeking Better Ways of Doing Things
- Will Work Both Independently and in Team Environments. Must be able to lead and mentor more junior staff.
- Will be Able to Deal with Evolving/Changing Requirements
- Will Seek Out Defects in Previous Code and Fix It.
- Will have a Proactive Mindset and Will Go the Extra Mile to Get Things Done Right
- ASP.Net, C#, .Net 4.5, MVC, Web Services, Visual Studio
- Continuous Integration / Continuous Deployment, Source Control, Testing/Quality Assurance of Developed Applications
- Should have prior experience with Ecommerce related Development
- Experience with MS Access, IIS, Ajax, XML, and EDI is a plus
This is a permanent, full time position. NOT A CONTRACT
All candidates MUST be local to Smithtown, L.I., NY
Please do not apply if you are not local, even if you would pay your own relocation. Relocation is NOT offered.
All candidates must be legally eligible to work in the United States without sponsorship and must reside locally. Sorry, no Visa sponsorships or Transfers at this time. No 3rd Party Agencies or Recruiters unless you represent a local, permanent candidate with the above qualifications.
RESUMES FROM OUTSIDE OF THE US WILL NOT BE READ