Legal Assistant-Contract Analyst
- The Legal Assistant / Contract Analyst coordinates the flow of our customer’s contractual requirements, supporting the contractual process to ensure effective operations.
- Reviews contractual requests from our Sales Associates and assigns those requests to a member of the Contract Administration Team for review.
- Research, compile and summarize data and information for various reports. Maintain tracking system for contracts and ensures that contracts are completed accurately. Proofreads and edits documents and all other correspondence.
- Works closely with Staff Attorneys and the Contract Administration Team to track contractual requests from initial review through execution; schedules meetings and manages calendars.
- Has daily contact with General Counsel and VP of Sales to coordinate contract approval and execution process for all accounts.
- Assists with preparation, content development and document organization for training initiatives. Provides general administrative support for the Contract Administration Team including filing documents, and scanning or filing of electronic documents.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred; Associates Degree or equivalent experience needed. Career focus in Law, Paralegal Studies or related Business preferred.
- Strong, current skills in technology including Microsoft Office Applications, Word, Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint, and Adobe are required.
- Must have solid and current organization, planning, records management and general office management skills; will be extremely detail-oriented, efficient and have multi-tasking experience in a fast paced environment.
- Proven time management and organizational skills are a must have.
- Excellent interpersonal and English verbal and written communication skills are a must.
This is a permanent, full time position; NOT a Contract. All Candidates MUST be local to Farmingdale, L.I., NY. Please do not apply if you are not local, even if you would pay your own relocation. Relocation is NOT offered.
All candidates must be legally eligible to work in the United States without sponsorship and must reside locally. Sorry, no Visa sponsorships or Transfers at this time. No 3rd Party Recruiters unless you represent a local candidate with these qualifications
RESUMES FROM OUTSIDE OF THE US WILL NOT BE READ