Senior Android Developer
International Technology Firm is seeking an experienced Android Developer for the corporate headquarters in Nassau County, NY. Our Firm creates unique Interactive Digital Content and Products for many of the world’s largest broadcast sports and entertainment companies. We develop, deliver, distribute and monetize live and on-demand content across every type of Internet-connected device and are at the forefront of the technology / media revolution. We provide the world’s most dynamic and interactive digital experiences which are changing the future of digital entertainment. Our Firm is dynamic, fast-paced, fun and challenging, and we thrive on developing new and innovative offerings. We are looking for are passionate developers who are capable of shaping and developing the future of digital entertainment
- The Senior Android Developer will be responsible for the Architecture, Design and Framing of Mobile Applications and APIs.
- He/She will participate in Software Design Discussions, Planning Sessions, Implementation of Functional Code based on their Design Specifications and the Development and Implementation of Unit Tests.
- BS/BA in Computer Science or related discipline; Advanced Degree a plus
- At least 3 solid years of strong, current Android Development experience
- Must have excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
- Ideally will have experience with Android Development, Xcode and iOS Development.
- Should have experience with User Interface Development and ideally will have some familiarity with Linux Shell Scripting
- Absolutely must have solid English oral and written communication skills
This is a permanent, full time position. NOT A CONTRACT
All candidates MUST be local to Nassau County, L.I., NY
Please do not apply if you are not local, even if you would pay your own relocation. Relocation is NOT offered.
All candidates must be legally eligible to work in the United States without sponsorship and must reside locally. Sorry, no Visa sponsorships or Transfers at this time. No 3rd Party Agencies or Recruiters unless you represent a local, permanent candidate with the above qualifications.
RESUMES FROM OUTSIDE OF THE US WILL NOT BE READ