Manager, Business Systems Analysis (Insurance Industry)
Well established Insurance Industry Firm is seeking a Manager of Business Systems Analysis to lead and direct a team of Business Analysts and who will be responsible for the Architecture of Innovative Technical Solutions in support of the firm’s Business Goals. The selected Candidate will have demonstrated skills in critical thinking, effective communication, project management, and resource management. This Manager must have experience in the Insurance Industry and the systems that support it and will be a self-starter who exhibits creativity, innovation, fosters teamwork and is results oriented.
- Lead and direct team of Business Analysts
- Provide technical expertise while leading and directing a team of Business Analysts
- Responsible to Architect innovative, yet sound, cost-effective solutions
- Responsible for the development of detailed business requirements, ensuring accuracy and high-quality solutions
- Coordinate and collaborate with Business Users and Technical Associates to ensure that the Firm’s goals and objectives are met.
- Must have a demonstrated history of implementing process improvements and standards to enhance quality and services to the End Users
- Must maintain knowledge of current and emerging technologies within the Insurance Industry and IT in general.
- Responsible to accurately assess timelines for deliverables and to ensure that departmental efforts are in line with those timelines
- A Bachelor's Degree (or equivalent experience), Advanced Degree a plus
- Career progression should include prior working experience as a Business Systems Analyst and in a management capacity.
- Will have demonstrated the ability to make thoughtful, fact-based decisions, while managing multiple, competing priorities
- Must be detail-oriented and have the ability to work collaboratively in fast-paced, deadline-driven environments
- Strong analytical, problem solving and critical thinking skills are a must have
- Insurance industry experience is required
- Absolutely must have excellent English communication skills and ability to interact with technical and non-technical staff and users at all levels
This is a permanent, full time position. NOT A CONTRACT
All candidates MUST be local to Island Park, L.I., NY
Please do not apply if you are not local, even if you would pay your own relocation. Relocation is NOT offered.
All candidates must be legally eligible to work in the United States without sponsorship and must reside locally. Sorry, no Visa sponsorships or Transfers at this time. No 3rd Party Agencies or Recruiters unless you represent a local, permanent candidate with the above qualifications.
RESUMES FROM OUTSIDE OF THE US WILL NOT BE READ