ECommerce Business Analyst (Farmingdale, NY)
The Ecommerce Business Analyst be a partner to the Business Units to determine and translate business requirements for the Development Teams which support the firm’s Ecommerce Web Sites. The Analyst will be involved in gathering / defining requirements, managing timelines for deliverables, coordinating, troubleshooting, testing and follow up training. This position requires a solid understanding and proven experience with Web Based Platforms and Packages for Ecommerce Applications.
- Provides a high level interface between the Business Units/Functional Groups and the Applications Development Team.
- As a member of our Cross-Functional Team/Task Force will work with the user community to apply an IT/Business perspective in identifying and prioritizing opportunities for improvement.
- Will assesses problems and solutions from a business perspective with a focus on the User / Customer.
- Support and enhance existing systems, as well as develop new ones, define business requirements, provide accurate estimates, create/execute system test and training plans, create user documentation and implement and supporting high quality IT Solutions.
- Liaise with the Development Team to ensure that business requirements are met with cost effective, high quality solutions.
- Provide accurate timeline estimates for proposed solutions and take ownership of those estimates.
- Address all requests for support with urgency to ensure that resolutions provided are complete and timely
- Participate in special projects and perform additional duties as required.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience; Advanced Degree a plus
- Must have a background which includes formal system development experience.
- Experience supporting Business Units: Sales, Distribution and Warehousing preferred
- Experience with implementing both cloud based and on premise business software solutions.
- Must have solid, proven Project Management experience.
- Absolutely must have strong English oral and written communication skill
- Strong, current knowledge of MS Excel, Word, Project and PowerPoint is required.
- The ECommerce Business Analyst must be willing to provide hands-on support for the deployment of the initiatives into our production web site during occasional evening and weekend hours as necessary.
All candidates MUST be local to Farmingdale, L.I., NY
Please do not apply if you are not local, even if you would pay your own relocation.
Relocation is NOT offered.
Sorry, no Visa sponsorships or Transfers at this time.
No 3rd Party Recruiters unless you represent a local candidate with these qualifications