Supply Chain Forecasting Manager
Responsible for forecasting international product demand for all products from all sourcing locations and will be the key interface with US Domestic or Foreign sourcing locations.
· Manage assigned accounts by performing their forecasting, planning and replenishment
· Attends monthly or quarterly scorecards meeting with all the accounts and the respective associates to make sure that we are within the guidelines of what is acceptable and make changes to procedures if necessary
· Works with the internal teams on replenishment issues (over $110 million per year of medical products to 15 distributor locations) within the business area and helping forecast for future orders
· Interface with Sales Teams and Distributors to obtain Sales forecast projections
· Develop statistical forecast based on prior history. Will work to significantly reduce slow moving inventory through better forecasting and focusing on moving old products quickly
· Will work to reduce excess non-stock items from shipping to distributors while increasing service levels through modification of daily procedures.
· Complete comparison of Sales/Distributor input to develop final forecast input
· Will engage Distributors to obtain sell in/sell out information from their data bases
· Review final input projection with Sales prior to submission
· Develop and report forecast accuracy measurements
· Forecasts are to cover turn and promotional events for Stock and Custom product
· Support Project Management projects as appropriate to optimize International Customer Service/Fill Rate strategies
· Bachelor’s Degree in business required. Masters a plus. Operations or Production Management a plus.
· Minimum of 3-5 years’ experience in Forecasting, Production or Inventory Planning
· International business, logistics and operations a plus
· Must be able to travel both domestically and internationally
· Results driven individual with excellent time and project management skills
· Must be skilled in MS Office applications (Word, Excel, Power Point)
· Energetic, disciplined, self-starter who works well in a fast-paced environment
· Must possess well developed planning, organizational and analytical skills
· A creative team player who cares about team accomplishments
· Strong interpersonal skills, work ethic and character. Ability to work well under pressure
· Strong written and verbal communications and technical acumen
· Experience in a Consumer Products Firm is a plus
This is a permanent, full time position (NOT a contract). Please do not apply (or refer) unless authorized to work in the US.
All candidates must be either US Citizens or US Permanent Residents
All candidates MUST be local to Hauppauge, L.I., NY
Please do not apply if you are not local, even if you would pay your own relocation.
Relocation is NOT offered.
RESUMES FROM OUTSIDE OF THE US WILL NOT BE READ