Project Manager, Oracle E-Business Suite
· We are seeking a hands on Oracle Technical Project Manager to lead design and implementation of ongoing Oracle E Business Suite (EBS12) ERP system.
· Ideal candidate will have 8+ years Oracle EBS implementation experience across multiple domains including HR, finance, supply chain, quality, projects and manufacturing. Experience with data conversions and Agile (Product Lifecycle Management solution) preferred.
· Must be a United States Citizen with a background that would qualify for a security clearance
· Work with Users to Identify Business Requirements and Lead Functional Design, Prototyping And Process Design prior to implementation including Scenario Design And Flow Mapping.
· Lead migration to Oracle EBS12. Improve Quality and Productivity of Data Conversion, Oracle Functional Setups and Development of Custom Interfaces and Extensions.
· Standardize Hardware and Software Environment. Manage Patches and Define Methodology to Improve Testing and Application Propagation Across Development, Test, UAT and Production.
· Manage team of Functional and Technical Leads, Developers, DBA’s, System Administrators, Vendors and Consultants. Build World Class Team to support the environment.
· Bachelors in Computer Science / Engineering plus strong, current experience in IT Applications Development and/or Support Including Supervising Activity. Will have experience Leading Large Teams in a Global Corporation. Aerospace and Defense, Manufacturing or Related Industry experience preferred.
· Must have at least 5 years experience as an Enterprise Solutions Architect for a Large Implementation Portfolio Spanning Multiple Projects, Business Processes and IT Delivery Teams.
· Oracle EBS experience in a Technical, Development or Functional Role
· Hands-on experience with all aspects of the Software Development Life Cycle
· Experience in large scale full lifecycle development, upgrade or implementation of EBS12
· Oracle Certification at a Product and/or Technical Level
This is a permanent, full time position.
All candidates MUST be local to Melville, L.I., NY
Please do not apply if you are not local, even if you would pay your own relocation.
Relocation is NOT offered.
Must be a United States Citizen with a background that would qualify for a security clearance and must reside locally. Sorry, no Visa sponsorships or Transfers at this time. No 3rd Party Recruiters unless you represent a local candidate with these qualifications
RESUMES FROM OUTSIDE OF THE US WILL NOT BE READ