Responsible for applications development, programming enhancements and maintenance for all mission critical application systems.
• 45%: Maintain existing programming; 45%: Programming of system enhancements; 10%: Development of technical specifications
• Problem Solving: Will be required to evaluate business problems and apply appropriate programming solutions.
• Decision Making: Must be able to determine appropriate programming paths to solve business problems.
• Reporting Structure: Will be supervised by Application Development Manager at a high level and expected to follow through on projects to completion, reporting back status at predetermined intervals.
• Job Complexity: This position is complex nature as it requires the employee to be able to learn the existing application framework, have a thorough understanding of the firm’s business units and be able to make recommendations for programming solutions.
• Three + years of development experience
• BS, Computer Science or equivalent experience with additional training
• Solid (at least 3-4 years) of ASP.Net and C#
• At least 2 years of experience with SQL Server with a focus on TSQL and programming
• Experienced with Multi-Tier Architectures
• Must be capable of working both independently and in team environments
• Experience with Performance tuning and LINQ would be a plus
This is a permanent, full time position. Please do not apply (or refer) unless authorized to work in the US.
All candidates must be either US Citizens or US Permanent Residents
All candidates MUST be local to NY City.
Please do not apply if you are not local, even if you would pay your own relocation.
Relocation is NOT offered.
Thursday, July 21, 2011
- Rich Murphy, BryceNet, Inc. (516) 665-3595
- Merrick, NY, United States
- Executive Recruiter with over 30 year's of experience. Currently I'm the Managing Director of BryceNet, Inc., a boutique Executive Search Firm based in Long Island, NY. The firm specializes in Information Technology, primarily in the New York Metropolitan area. I had previously been with CompuSearch/Management Recruiters (Aug 1984 - Mar 2010). While at MRI,I had been the number one Account Executive in the nation numerous times, and I wasconsistently among the top 5 Account Executives nationwide. I was the first and only Account Executive to reach 6 million dollars of production; I had also been named the #2 Account Manager for the Decade of the '90's. I had consistently lead the Woodbury office to its position as the #1 Office in the nation. Prior to that, I served 9 years in the U.S. Marine Corps. While in the Military, I received a full scholarship to college through the Marine Enlisted Commissioning Education Program. Philosophy: I will always do what is in the best interest of everyone involved. I will never try to force a situation if it not a win-win for both the employer and candidate.