Resumes without full name and current address (city and state a minimum) will not be reviewed
Well Established Provider of Web Based Information Systems and Solutions is seeking a QA Engineer to join our Agile Development Team in the Development of Complex, Dynamic Browser Based Applications.
Must have Strong, Current QA Skills, Excellent English Communication Skills and have Proven Experience Working both Independently and in Team Settings.
Will be Responsible for Test Analysis, Test Planning, Test Execution, Traceability, Reporting, and for Ensuring Quality Processes and Standards are followed resulting in High Quality Software Products
· Analyze and Define the Test Scope for Product Changes
· Perform Design, User Interface, Functionality, Performance, Database, and API Testing
· Perform Functional and Non-Functional Manual and Automated Testing; Participate in Nighttime Deployment Validation Testing for Monthly and/or Quarterly Releases to Production
· Author Standard QA Artifacts such as Test Plans, Test Cases, Test Variation Matrices, and Defects
· Organize and Maintain the Test Case Library to Ensure Tests are Current per Changed Requirements
· Coordinate and Collaborate with Off-Shore Test Team Members
· Ensure Adherence and Assist in Improving and Standardizing QA Processes
· Work with Developers and Other Testers to Understand and Communicate Test Requirements
· Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience; Advanced Degree a plus
· Must have Strong, Current Experience in Testing Complex Web Applications or Client/Server Systems along with Solid Quality Assurance and Software Testing Processes/Methodologies
· Will have Current Experience with Test Management/Defect Management Tools such as JIRA and Zephyr
· Current experience with SQL / Oracle Databases and the ability to write Mid-to-Complex SQL Queries
· Will have experience working within an Agile Team Environment and will possess a thorough understanding of the Software Development Life Cycle
· Excellent Organizational Skills and English Communication Skills (Both Written and Verbal)
Please do not apply if you are not local, even if you would pay your own relocation. Relocation is NOT offered.
All candidates must be legally eligible to work in the United States without sponsorship and must reside locally. Sorry, no Visa sponsorship or Transfers at this time. No 3rd Party Recruiters unless you represent a local candidate with all of the above qualifications
RESUMES FROM OUTSIDE OF THE US WILL NOT BE READ