SAP S/4 HANA Solution Architect (Farmingdale, NY 11735)
- Will manage the Full Life Cycle of multiple SAP ERP Projects and take ownership of the Architecture, Solution, Design, Security, and Quality Aspects of the program. Work with Business Stakeholders, System Implementation Partners, and IT Team to develop solutions.
- Leverage and apply your proven experience in systems / data analysis, interface design, process orchestration and workflow to develop SAP business solutions. Leverage reusable frameworks and components for migration, conversion and integration to and from legacy, third-party and SAP ERP systems.
- Works collaboratively with the business and IT teams to leverage out-of-the-box SAP functionality, evaluate alternatives, close gaps and challenge the need for workflow components.
- Provide SAP ERP master data model recommendations to meet high volume and complex business needs.
- Provide insight and guidance for day to day operations covering issue prioritization, defect management, and break fixes to ensure high reliability and availability of SAP related systems.
- Serves as a technology advocate throughout the IT organization to promote the effective use of ERP solutions, data and architecture.
- Manages direct and indirect staff onsite, offsite and offshore to deliver complex business solutions.
- BS or equivalent degree, certification or experience; Master’s Degree a plus
- Must have current experience with SAP integration technologies: Process Integration, Data Services, ABAP, BAPI and IDoc, Process Orchestration (PO) preferred.
- Must come from an SAP Development background, not just an analytical background. Must have managed (in a hands-on way) full, global SAP Implementations / Deployments at a large multiple site company from inception to go live.
- Must have strong, current experience with development and deployment of Global SAP implementations for SAP ERP Central Components, Business Suite on HANA and/or S/4 HANA platforms.
- Will have extensive and current experience with SAP Financials (FI/CO/FSCM), Sales and Distribution (SD), and Material Management (MM), and Master Data Management. Working knowledge of SAP Solution Manager including Transport Management. Working knowledge of HANA.
- At least 5 years of experience in the implementation and integrations of legacy, SAP ECC and third party packaged applications.
- Proven experience managing direct and indirect staff and demonstrable ability to cross train and mentor associates on SAP configurations, technologies and tools.
- Some travel (10-20%) of is required.
This is a permanent, full time position (NOT a contract). Please do not apply (or refer) unless authorized to work in the US.
All candidates must be either US Citizens or US Permanent Residents